This personality claims they can tell exactly how a person acts just based on how they hold the steering wheel when they drive. Where do you fall?
- Hands at 10 and 2 position - You play by the rules and may even be a little bit of a perfectionist.
- Hands at 9 and 3 - You are an anxious person, but also very thorough.
- Hands at 8 and 4 - You are confident and like to take charge!
- One hand on the bottom of the wheel - You're a minimalist who keeps things simple.
- One hand near the top of the wheel - You're relaxed and like to project confidence.
- Hold near the middle of the wheel - One-handed means you're a thrill-seeker who lives life to the fullest. Two-handed means you're soft spoken and try to avoid conflict.
- One hand ON the horn - You are ready to go, busy, and bossy! You're also reliable.
Read the full story here