The Job Board is here to connect job seekers with
employers currently looking for help.
- Marketing Consultants
- Digital Marketing Consultants
- On Air Staff
- Office Staff
On Air staff - PD & Midday Host
Due to changes in a family situation, Sound Management is on the hunt for our next Program Director and On-Air Host for Heritage CHR radio station U93. Our stations in South Bend, IN include Top 40 U93 (WNDV), Classic Rock 97.7 (WYXX), and Throwback 102.3 (WYET). We have the opportunity to win on a field even bigger than Notre Dame Stadium and would love to get to know how you can help us coach our team to the next level. We will help you with the tools you need to compete.
If you have experience building on-air, working with talent, building out promotions and events, and helping make memorable radio by connecting with fans in the community, we’d love to hear from you. Experience with G Selector, Audio Vault, and/or Wide Orbit is a plus. Competitive salary, benefits, a team ready to win, and the tools to take you there are all a part of the package. Please forward resume, aircheck (Top 40 or Hot AC preferred), samples of imaging you’ve produced or written, and programming philosophy to:
Application deadline is Friday, August 11, 2023. We’ll look forward to hearing from you! Sound Management LLC is an EOE.
Marketing & Digital Consultants
Sound Management; WNDV-FM, WYET-FM & WYXX-FM are looking for outside sales people for the fun and fast paced radio industry. Outgoing candidates who are driven to succeed and motivated by incentive based pay should apply today.
Prospecting and cold calls will be necessary for success. If you have had experience in outside sales, have creative, problem-solving abilities and the ability to quickly build relationships we want you to join our team!
• Business to business sales, and superior management of both large and small accounts
• Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales opportunities
• Creation of client-focused sales plans to meet/exceed goals, and ensuring client needs are met
• Participation in team/market efforts, meetings and events
• Assisting with collection efforts from clients
Critical Competencies For Success
• Highly motivated and creative individual
• Committed to building and developing new relationships
• Exceptional time management skills
• 1-3 years business to business sales experience, with experience in media preferable
• Professional demeanor, and excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Successful track record in outside sales
• Web sales experience is a plus
• Knowledge in the following industries, radio, digital, marketing, advertising, a plus
Sound Management is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit your information below!
Your registration information is for the use of WNDV-FM only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of contests and events sponsored or promoted by WNDV-FM. WNDV-FM will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with WNDV-FM only.